Oakville Office Space For Sale
Article provided by: Laurentian Business Centre
Starting a business can be exciting and at the same time challenging. One of the things you have to think about is the location of your office. A good location may help you attract new clients. The location of your office space is a vital element to the overall success of your business. You want to be in an eco-friendly and safe neighborhood, one that’s convenient for your customers and employees.
The Laurentian Business Centre was built to provide businesses in search of Oakville office space for sale with units that meet their needs. On purchase, they enjoy the freedom of owning real estate, unburdening them of all the hassle related to renting office space.
Reasons Why You Should Buy Office Space
You should consider purchasing office space instead of renting because:
- You Can Customize it – You can design your working space to accommodate your requirements without worrying about the approval of the landlord.
- Lease Out and Earn Rent – If you have unused space, you can lease it out and earn rent. The amount you receive can go into your mortgage payments.
- Lower Mortgage – It’s possible to find a mortgage with payments that are lower than what you would pay for a lease. That will allow you to save money while paying for something that will eventually become yours.
- Appreciation – Owning an office space is an investment. Real estate tends to appreciate with time, and if you ever need to sell it, you will get a profit.
What Mistakes Should You Avoid When Looking for Office Space?
The following are the common mistakes you should avoid when looking for office space:
- Only Considering Desk Space – Desk space is no longer the only essential area in an office setting. Break-rooms are equally important. Your staff needs comfortable areas where they can relax. A relaxing and conducive office environment increases productivity, reduces stress, and attracts and retains the best talent.
- Disregarding Expansion – If you choose your work area based on your business’s current needs, you will find yourself in a crisis if you grow and expand. You may have to look for separate additional space, which will affect the seamless running of your operations.
- Rushing the Process – Give yourself enough time to shop around for the best offers available. Compare different properties before deciding on the one that suits your needs best.
- Failing to Look Beyond Cost – Besides cost, make sure to look at the location of the office, and the infrastructure such as roads. Failure to do that may leave you with a place that’s inaccessible to clients.
What Basic Supplies Do You Need for Your New Office?
To get started at your new office, you’ll need the following essentials:
- Technology – Desktops, printers, software, and Wi-Fi are some of the digital fixtures you’ll need in the office for smooth operation.
- Office Furniture – Desks, seats, and storage units are essentials in workspaces.
Creating A Conducive Work Space
Successful businesses know that nowadays, the office no longer needs to be a boring place. The better the space you provide, the more eager your employees will be to work. Owning a unit at the Laurentian Business Centre gives you an edge over other businesses in Burlington. Our Oakville office space for sale units are located at the heart of a fast-growing area, giving you the chance to be part of a bustling business community. Give us a call today on 905 315 3698 for more information about our offers.